Monday, August 9, 2010

Life ...after 1 year of working ...

Life has changed a full circle ever since we have joined the "IT"
world.Come with me just 2 years back, Our college days, the best days
in anybodys life, SO in mine.We never missed a Friday first day first
show.
There was a hall near by our College , and after watching film there
was a DHABA, we call it NARAM GARAM, that was our hangout place.After that
there was a District Park near my home where we used to go at
evenings.I forgot to mention about a Multiplex, not the one where we
used to watch movie but where we use to Sit for hours, chatting and
chatting. All our days were fundays , no weekdays no weekends.

But now there is something called weekdays and weekends , we get all
kind of mails on friday which keep reminding us that today is friday.
Nothing has changed after some 1 and a half year,Except now we can go
to multiplex , which we used as our chatting place.But truly speaking
sitting there was more fun than going to cinema and coming back.The
joy of first mobile and the happiness of my first bike, I still cant
forget.I used to read the bike advertisements 10 10 times a day
I dont know how to ride the bike when I bought it because I wanted
that or may be because all of my frends were coming on bikes and I was the
one who was there pillon rider.I never used to carry lunch as it was
very old fashioned,but there were some poor chaps who still come
with lunch who never got any chance to eat it because of obvious reasons.
We were famous to finish lunch in 12 seconds.
Imagine the condition of a lunch box when 12 hungry demons will
attack.No matter what is there and no matter whose lunch box
.....There
was no lunch time. Every time was lunch time.
Now just after 1 and a half year I never imagined that life will
change Soo much, We will learn all the atiquettes and wait till lunch time to
go for lunch and will learn how not to attack the lunch boxes.Twice in
a week we will be able to eat Rotis.There will be office hours say 9 to
6, there wont be any bunk,
We cant imagine a life without bunk in college,but those were carefree
days.now we are aacountable for whatever we do. Now there is no hoding
from work. Now we are a employee and not a student anymore but sometimes I think
which life is better, that carefree life without money or this life
with money, till now I am searching for the answer, maybe I am searching
this answer too early but I think somewhere down the line I will have to
ask this question to myself.
Is this is the life I wanted.???I dont know really.
Now we finish our work, have some dinner at any place, here I forgot
to tell u something, Earlier we used to eat only the things we wanted but
now we are forced to eat the thing which is avaliable or not eat
anything at all. and yes after eating watch News for some time and
then Sleep for a new day.This routine will be there for next 30 35 years or
less if I am alive but if it is going to be like this then I think ...
I dont know may be I will think about my college days and will feel
happy for that. May be I will question myself that have I got whatever I
wanted from the life or may be I dont have time for thinking about
anything.
I wont be able to understand that have I got whateverI wanted from
life.
But change is constant. I am searching for a question whose answer I
have not got and whose question is not clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment